We are always open to fresh, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Whether you are an intern, a recent graduate or a professional with a long record of experience, your contribution is valued and essential. Please send your CV and application!
DaoPay is a licensed and entrepreneurial payment service provider offering 80+ tailor-made solutions for cashless payments. We operate globally and process payment transactions on the internet via credit card, mobile, e-wallets, blockchain payments, bank transfers and more. Clients use our services for online gaming, social media sites, cryptocurrency, fundraising projects, e-commerce, and much more. We are expanding our team and in search of a Customer Support Agent to join our team.
As the Customer Support Agent, you will join our support team dealing with day to day queries from end users that make purchases using DaoPay. We conduct business globally so additional languages are beneficial.
- Assist our customer care team by providing level 1 and 2 support to end-users via chat, e-mail, and phone
- Provide timely and professional solutions to our end users and clients through various channels
- Work with colleagues based at different locations to reach support objectives
- Escalate inquiries to the relevant department/party
- Maintain an open communication with other departments when needed
Your qualifications should include…
- English & German fluency is a must in writing and speaking; additional languages are desirable
- Proficient computer knowledge (MS Office)
- At least 1 year of experience working with help desk ticketing system
- Tech savvy and able to learn new processes and guidelines
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and time management
- Excellent team player and capable to work independently when needed
- Solution oriented and willingness to take initiative to complete tasks and projects assigned
- Experience in the payment or financial industry is an advantage
- Willing to travel when the opportunity presents itself
- A vital role in an internationally growing and innovative company
- Hands-on training and educational course of our products and services
- Full-time position (40h) per week
Want to join our team? If so, please complete the form below and attach your CV in English.