We are always open to fresh, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Whether you are an intern, a recent graduate or a professional with a long record of experience, your contribution is valued and essential. Please send your CV and application!
DaoPay is a licensed and entrepreneurial payment service provider offering 80+ tailor-made solutions for cashless payments. We operate globally and process payment transactions on the internet via credit card, mobile, e-wallets, blockchain payments, bank transfers and more. Clients use our services for online gaming, social media sites, cryptocurrency, fundraising projects, e-commerce, and much more. We are expanding our team and in search of a Billing Manager to join our team at our headquarters in Vienna.
As the Billing Manager, you are the backbone of the company’s finances. You will be responsible for the preparation and oversight of the ongoing billing activities, for the reconciliation of payment data, as well as providing management and merchants with detailed analyses. You will cooperate closely with our Finance, IT and Operations Team. This autonomous role will give you the flexibility to shine, demonstrate your strong administrative and communication skills and allow you to contribute to the success of this exciting and fast-growing business.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse data for billing cycles to ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance
- Planning, executing and monitoring the invoicing runs
- Support the reconciliation for various payment methods
- Solve accounting discrepancies and other administrative problems independently
- Help with the improvement of our Billing-related administrative processes
- Communicate within the team but also externally with business partners
- Create specific reports on demand
Your qualifications should include…
- One to three years of professional work experience in a similar role and business environment
- Thorough knowledge of payment services and their risks
- Hands-on experience with Databases (SQL queries) and advanced MS Excel skills
- The ability to independently design even complex SQL database queries
- Strong attention to detail and very good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and additional languages are advantageous
- An opportunity to join an internationally growing and innovative company
- Flat hierarchy with open communication on all levels of each department
- We offer a spacious and modern office in the 19th district with good local supply in the surrounding area. Free parking spaces are available, public transport within 2 min distance
- A full-time position (40h) with an annual gross salary of 45.000 EUR and the willingness to overpay depending on professional qualifications and experience
Want to join our team? If so, please send your application with CV by e-mail to email@example.com.