We are always open to fresh, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Whether you are an intern, a recent graduate or a professional with a long record of experience, your contribution is valued and essential. Please send your CV and application!
DaoPay is a licensed and entrepreneurial payment service provider offering 80+ tailor-made solutions for cashless payments. We operate globally and process payment transactions on the internet via credit card, mobile, e-wallets, blockchain payments, bank transfers and more. Clients use our services for online gaming, social media sites, cryptocurrency, fundraising projects, e-commerce, and more. We are expanding our team and in search of a Requirements Engineer to join our team in Vienna, Austria.
As a software Requirements Engineer, you are responsible for the analysis, documentation, coordination, and management of requirements regarding IT and software projects. You identify and understand the customer’s project-specific demands and document them first in a clear user story and secondly in a binding way in a granular technical realization specification. By this, you act as the interface between the customer and our DevOp team.
For this purpose, you conduct interviews, precise observations or workshops with the future users of the software. Furthermore, you identify the customer’s priorities and record conflicts between individual requirements. In this context, you always comply with technical, legal and design requirements.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Identification and documentation of user stories regarding our customers’ requests
• Formulation of systems context and architecture
• Translation customer requests to technical realization specifications on a work item level
• Preparation of transparent and binding results documentations
• Identification work effort and duration of a work item
• Identification of priorities and conflicts
• Compliance with guidelines
• Frequent exchange with product owner and DevOps team members
• Support project management
Required Hard & Soft Skills:
• Completed corresponding formal education (HTL, college, university, etc.)
• Fluent German and English language skills required
• Ability to present complex matters in a comprehensible way to third parties
• Software development skills (Java, Postgres, Microservices)
• Experience in requirements management
• Know how in quality assurance, IT- project management
• A structured way of working
• Enjoyment of specification and documentation of features and requests
• Team spirit
• Ideally: experience with UML or SysUML
• Ideally: experience with IREB or similar frame works
• A vital role in an internationally growing and innovative company
• Hands-on training and educational course of our products and services
• We offer a full-time position (40h) per week with a competitive salary aligning with your qualifications and experience
Interested to join our team? Feel free to send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via LinkedIn.