We are always open to fresh, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Whether you are an intern, a recent graduate or a professional with a long record of experience, your contribution is valued and essential. Please send your CV and application!
Network Administrator (m/f/d)
– Administration and support of the network landscape (firewall, load balancer, VoIP infrastructure)
– Error analysis (Wireshark) and resolving of complex network problems
– Further development of the network infrastructure and managing ongoing operations
– Maintenance of the monitoring system
– 2nd level support
Your qualifications should include…
– Ideally past work experience in the following: VoIP, Asterrisk, Kamailio, etc.
– Exceptionally good knowledge of network technology (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SIP, RTP)
– Good Linux knowledge (Debian)
– Scripting programming language is advantageous
– Basic knowledge of databases (SQL) is advantageous
– Strong communication skills
– Proactive and independent way of working
– Able to speak and write in German and English
– Opportunity to create and collaborate on exciting new projects for well-known companies of various industries
– Flat hierarchy with open communication on all levels of each department
– International team and business network with several ongoing projects with other telecommunications and payment providers worldwide
– Spacious and modern office centrally located in district with various restaurants and supermarkets in the area. Free parking available and directly connected with D tram, S city train & U4 line
– We offer a minimum full-time gross salary of EUR 2,500.00 monthly based on the collective bargaining agreement. Willingness to overpay is dependent on professional qualifications and experience
Want to join our team? If so, please submit your CV via email to email@example.com or complete the form below.